Apr 7, 2011

Osada by Amanita Design

You weren't expecting a post today, were you? Well, you shouldn't have been! I've told you. I'm trying to finish that AGD Interactive feature, which, incidentaly, is coming along pretty nicely, and is sharing most of my time with a few more incredibly time-consuming projects. Then again, Osada by Amanita Design (the indie dev team responsible for such stunningly beautiful games as Samorost and Machinarium; to name a few) is something you simply have to see/hear/click on. It's not an adventure mind, but it definitely is point-and-click and will definitely remind you of Mr. Gilliam's classic Python animations. Actually, it should probably also remind you of those Python point-and-click games I was the only one to apparently ever love.

8 comments:

  1. Hey, I loved the Python games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! That's two of us now. Oh, and have you perhaps seen my boxed Meaning of Life? Can't seem to find it anywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I've been looking for the meaning of life for a while now but I still haven't found it. I think it's got something to do with love, good food and killing the people who annoy you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually I can see the meaning of life from where I'm sitting... No, really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can add my wife to the list of Python point 'n' clickers. She's not much of a gamer, but a big Python fan and these really float her boat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, we're practically an army!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to join to your army..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray! We'll be a horde in no time then!

    ReplyDelete