Dec 26, 2007

ButtonSmasher Gaming

I know I haven't been updating Gnome's Lair as regularly as I should have and I know it would be really pointless to promise the 30-40 posts per month like in the old days, but finally I can prove I've been busy. Busy, at helping with a brand new blog: Button Smasher. It shockingly is a video gaming blog focusing on... err... video games, though of the more Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, DS, PSP and PC mainstream variety. A touch of retro gaming is of course to be expected too and you might even get to find out how gnomes look like. Please, do have a look.

3 comments:

  1. You update it as often as you can, but don't feel pressured to do so dear gnome! Actually the current schedule suits me fine, as I have been slack on checking out my brothers blogs of late! BTW ButtonSmasher is lovely! Quite beautiful really...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really thought King of Fighters should have evolved into a 3-D game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, it's great having you around Father... Always a kind word for everyone... Thank you very much my friend.

    Well, Funnyman dear, I'm afraid I'll have to disagree, as I've never really been very fond of them 3-D graphics...

    ReplyDelete