Dec 22, 2006

The Legend of Zelda: Twillight Princess PDF Guide

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess; my first 3D Zelda game (tsk, tsk) and I am absolutely loving it, despite some minor camera annoyances and the odd illogical puzzle. And, as Elderly has already prepared a fine Twilight Princess walkthrough collection, all I have to add, is the happy fact that Gamespot created the ultimate Zelda TP guide in PDF. It's a 145 pages long beast of an illustrated walkthrough and you can get it here. For free of course.

Related @ Gnome's Lair: a post about a Wii, Zelda NES map, the complete Zelda PDF comic



Related Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

11 comments:

  1. what? a pdf guide for a (stops himself....)

    A quite excellent PDF guide (avoids eye contact with PDF for fear of spoilers.....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is better than a actual guide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But, but, .. Mr. Elderly, Zelda is most definitely not an action game...

    Gamer C: and much much cheaper...

    ReplyDelete
  4. actionless.. right got it.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, all you need is a Wii to play it on... Hohoho

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! Cheers Gnome! I was just playing Twilight princess earlier try'na do the side quests and stuff. I don't know where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I on the other hand am currently ignoring most sidequest... Mostly 'cause I can't find them...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can not wait to get my Wii and this game. I dont wnat to use a guide but from past experience with Zelda games it look as though this PDF will be very handy.

    Happy Holidays by the way Gnome

    ReplyDelete
  9. An excellent game, but at a point or two down-right unfair... That's where the guide comes in handy...

    Happy holidays Tahir!

    ReplyDelete
  10. (searches Gnomes home for side quests...... finds hairball....)

    ah ha....!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! Oh dear! Oh blast!

    ReplyDelete